Discover Silver Springs Houses for Sale In Calgary!
From snug family homes to beautiful estate-style homes, you're sure to find your next real estate investment among our Silver Springs homes for sale in Calgary.
Silver Springs is a charming neighbourhood that is located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. It's bordered in the north by Crowchild Trail, to the south is the Bow River, to the east is the busy Sarcee Trail, and the west is Nose Hill Drive. Moreover, the popular family neighbourhood is on a bluff overlooking the stunning Rocky Mountains and Canada's Olympic Park!
Silver Springs boasts abundant outdoor green spaces and sporting activities such as soccer, swimming, skating, baseball, and much more. In addition, the Silver Springs golf course is located to the east of the neighbourhood. Likewise, nature-lovers, the Bowmont Natural Area to the south, is an ideal escape from your busy day to day life.
Browse homes for sale in Calgary now through the listings below, because we're sure you'll find your next family home here!
Silver Springs Homes for Sale in Calgary – Interesting Facts
- Silver Springs was annexed by the City of Calgary between 1972 to 1980; as a result, Calgary City Council, Ward one councillor now represents the area.
- The 2012 census of the City of Calgary states that the population of Silver Springs is just under 9,000.
- The median household income is approximately $73,776 (in 2000).
- A vast majority Silver Springs homes for sale in Calgary are single-family detached homes, with a sprinkling of apartments and condominiums.
- Residents often refer to the Bowmont Natural Area, to the south of Silver Springs, as the "Ravine" or "Gully"- It's the most popular recreational area in the community.
Leisure and Lifestyle
Besides the natural and recreational activities mentioned earlier, there is a lot more to do for fun! Silver Springs has many amenities in the two commercial centres, and you'll find many pubs, restaurants, stores, and other necessities.
At YYC Homes, we have many years of expertise and have assisted many families in finding their ultimate home. Additionally, to better suit your needs, you can use the advanced features above to view by price, location, square footage, and more.
Silver Springs Community Schools
There are two catholic schools in the area of Silver Springs, St. Sylvester Elementary School, and St. Vincente de Paul in Varsity. The public system offers Silver Springs Elementary School and W.O Mitchel Elementary Public School.
- Silver Springs Public Schools: Calgary Board Of Education
- Silver Springs Catholic Schools: Calgary Catholic School District
- Silver Springs French Immersion Public Schools: Calgary Board Of Education
Silver Springs REALTORS®
Is it time to buy or sell in Silver Springs? Our local experienced REALTORS® are here to help you through the home buying or selling process. Professional and skilled we can help you negotiate favorable terms. Our REALTORs® are familiar with Silver Springs.
Contact McDonald & Partners to learn for FREE about how we can help you as a seller or buyer. Thinking of selling your Silver Springs home? Find out for FREE in a matter of minutes What’s Your Home Worth